MLA Partnership and the national Make Your Mark campaign have joined forces to actively promote and instill the value of an enterprise culture in museums, libraries and archives.
This year, Enterprise Week will run from the 12 to the 18 November and there are plenty of resources available with ideas on how museums, libraries and archives can get on board – available from www.enterpriseweek.org
Enterprise Week is a great opportunity for showcasing what hundreds of organisations already do all year round to help foster an enterprise culture for young people aged 14 - 30, or alternatively to launch a new initiative or scheme.
Museums, libraries and archives can now keep up to date on Enterprise Week and find out more how to get involved by subscribing to the new monthly newsletter. To subscribe email including your email address, name and organization.
In this months issue, organisations can
* Find out how to register your Enterprise Week events and become eligible to receive all the free promotional items available to order from September.
* Order your free copy of the Enterprise Week Action Pack. It’s packed with loads of useful suggestions, information and a handy CD toolkit to help you make your Enterprise Week a success.
* Promote Enterprise Week to your contacts by distributing EnterpriseWeek promotional flyers at conferences, events or around the office.
* The Make Your Mark campaign has a new logo – use it to brand your events as part of Enterprise Week.
* Unique Social Enterprise – read the case study and find out how they ran a successful Enterprise Week event last year.